Jarrod Bowen Signs New Long-Term Contract with West Ham United until 2030:
West Ham United have secured the long-term future of one of their most important players, Jarrod Bowen, with the 26-year-old signing a new seven-year contract at the club.
The deal, which is reportedly worth around £100,000 per week, makes Bowen one of the highest-paid players at West Ham. It is also a major coup for the club, as he was in high demand from other clubs, including Liverpool and Newcastle United.
Jarrod Bowen has been in excellent form for West Ham this season, scoring five goals and registering two assists in eight appearances. He has become a key player for David Moyes, and his new contract is a major boost for the club’s ambitions.
Speaking about the new contract, Jarrod Bowen said: “I’m delighted to have signed a new contract at West Ham. I’m really enjoying my time here, and I’m excited about the future of the club.
“I feel like I’m developing as a player at West Ham, and I’m grateful for the support of the manager, the coaching staff, and the fans.
“I’m looking forward to helping the club achieve success in the years to come.”
Moyes was also delighted with the news of Bowen’s new contract, saying: “Jarrod is a top player, and I’m delighted that he’s committed his future to West Ham.
“He’s been in excellent form this season, and he’s a key part of our team. I’m sure he will continue to get better and better, and he will play a major role in our success in the years to come.”
Bowen’s new contract is a major boost for West Ham, as it shows that the club is committed to keeping its best players. It also sends a message to other clubs that West Ham are a club that is on the rise.
⚒️ EXCLUSIVE: Jarrod Bowen agrees new long term deal at West Ham. It’s all done, one more excellent news for the #WHUFC winger after England NT call.
Bowen wanted to stay as key part of the project. Jarrod said yes to final proposal. pic.twitter.com/x7jCkdiGki
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) October 7, 2023
Bowen’s Importance to West Ham
Jarrod Bowen has become one of the most important players at West Ham since signing from Hull City in January 2020. He has scored 45 goals and registered 33 assists in 166 appearances for the club.
Bowen is a versatile player who can play on the wing or as a striker. He is also a very good finisher, and he is a threat from both open play and set pieces.
Bowen’s importance to West Ham was highlighted last season when he scored the winning goal in the Europa Conference League final against Fiorentina. He was also named West Ham’s Player of the Year for the 2022/23 season.
- Bowen was named West Ham’s Player of the Year for the 2022/23 season, after scoring 18 goals and registering 13 assists in all competitions.
- He was also named in the PFA Team of the Year for the 2022/23 season.
- He scored the winning goal in the Europa Conference League final against Fiorentina, helping West Ham to win their first European trophy in 46 years.
- He has been capped four times by England, and is seen as one of the most promising young players in the country.
- He is a product of the Hereford United academy, where he spent six years before joining Hull City in 2014.
- He made his professional debut for Hull in 2015, and went on to make over 100 appearances for the club, scoring 22 goals.
- He joined West Ham in January 2020 for a fee of £20 million.
- He made his England debut in March 2022, and has since been capped four times.
Jarrod Bowen’s new contract is a major boost for West Ham United. He is one of the club’s most important players, and he is committed to helping the club achieve success in the years to come.
Bowen’s new contract is also a sign of the club’s ambition. West Ham are determined to keep their best players, and they are building a team that can challenge for trophies.
” Hot- Olivier Giroud: From striker to goalkeeper in one incredible match after goalkeeper was sent off “