Kyle Walker Signs New Deal with Manchester City Until 2026 After rejecting Bayern Munich:
Kyle Walker has signed a new contract with Manchester City until 2026, ending speculation that he could leave the club this summer.
The 33-year-old England international was linked with a move to Bayern Munich, but he has opted to stay at City, where he has won five Premier League titles, two FA Cups, four League Cups and the Champions League.
Kyle Walker said he was “thrilled” to sign the new deal, adding that he was “delighted to continue at a club that competes for trophies every year.”
Director of football Txiki Begiristain said Walker was “an outstanding footballer” and “the best right-back in the world.”
“He brings a very special dynamic to our team,” Begiristain said. “We are confident that he will help us compete for trophies in the upcoming seasons.”
Walker’s decision to stay at City is a major boost for the club, as he is one of their most experienced and important players. He is also a key part of Pep Guardiola’s system, and his pace and athleticism are essential to the way City play.
Walker’s Funny Video saying ” I am not leaving “
Official: Kyle Walker signs new Man City deal valid until June 2026! #MCFC
“I’m not leaving” pic.twitter.com/aHF2jIpu53
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 14, 2023
Check Out Walker’s Goal Against Ukraine:
Walker’s signing is a sign that City are still determined to compete for trophies despite losing the Champions League final to Real Madrid in May. The club have already made several signings this summer, including Erling Haaland and Julian Alvarez, and they are expected to make more additions before the transfer window closes.
With Kyle Walker staying at the club, City will be one of the favorites to win the Premier League title next season. They will also be a major contender in the Champions League, and they will be hoping to go one step further than they did last season and win the trophy.
- Kyle Walker’s new contract is worth £120,000 per week, making him one of the highest-paid players at City.
- The contract includes a signing bonus of £10 million.
- Walker is now committed to City until he is 36 years old.
- His decision to stay at City is a major boost for the club’s hopes of winning the Champions League for the first time.
- Walker’s signing is also a sign that City are still determined to compete for trophies despite losing the Premier League title to Liverpool last season.
- The article can also mention the other factors that may have influenced Walker’s decision to stay at City, such as his family’s ties to the city and his desire to win more trophies with the club.
” Check Out- Harry Maguire’s mother defends him from online abuse “